Panthers win 38-20. See this post for the awesome Kyle Allen NFL commercial back in the day.
- Kyle Allen: 19/26, 261 yards, 4 TDs, 2 sacks, 1 fumble
- Christian McCaffrey: 24 carries, 153 yards, 1 TD + 4 targets, 3 receptions, 35 yards
- Greg Olsen: 7 targets, 6 receptions, 75 yards, 2 TDs
- Curtis Samuel: 7 targets, 5 receptions, 53 yards, 1 TD
- DJ Moore: 2 targets, 1 reception, 52 yards, 1 TD + 1 carry, 12 yards
- Jarius Wright: 2 targets, 2 receptions, 38 yards
Kyle Allen is the QB for the foreseeable future. As a Panthers fan, I am going to miss Cam, but Allen played so much better than Cam did this season. Allen had 4 passing TDs in his first start this season, Cam had 0 passing touchdowns in last 4 games. Curtis Samuel was actually targeted on his deep routes. DJ Moore turned on the jets on a well-designed touchdown play (still mad at you Norv). Greg Olsen looks great again. McCaffrey is stud. McCaffrey is the fastest player ever with 1,700 rush yards and 200 catches. Reggie Bush is the only person to get the catches faster. He passed DeAngelo Williams for the most scrimmage yards in the first 3 seasons for a Panther. Panthers have the best linebackers in the league, a great d-line, and an above-average secondary. The QB was the problem in the first two weeks. We will learn a lot about this Panthers team next week against the Texans.
- Kyler Murray: 30/43, 173 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 8 sacks+ 8 carries, 69 yards
- David Johnson: 11 carries, 37 yards + 9 targets, 6 receptions, 28 yards, 1 TD
- Chase Edmonds: 3 carries, 15 yards + 2 targets, 1 reception, 10 yards
- Christian Kirk: 12 targets, 10 receptions, 59 yards
- Larry Fitzgerald: 7 targets, 5 receptions, 36 yards, 1 TD
- KeeSean Johnson: 4 targets, 3 receptions, 13 yards
- Michael Crabtree: 2 targets, 2 receptions, 9 yards
- Damiere Byrd: 4 targets, 2 receptions, 9 yards
Michael Crabtree has been cut. Larry Fitzgerald will always be good. Christian Kirk seems to be the WR1 though. Kyler Murray got pressured a lot, but still became the first QB with 25+ completions in their first 3 games. The Cardinals defense is bad, but Patrick Peterson come back soon. The Cardinals need to draft 4 offensive linemen next year.