Chiefs win 33-28.
Was anybody else bothered about how little the Kansas City helmet was at the 50 yard line this week? No.. Just me? Cool.
- Lamar Jackson: 22/43, 267 yards, 3 sacks + 8 carries, 48 yards, 1 TD
- Mark Ingram: 16 carries, 103 yards, 3 TDs + 4 targets, 4 receptions, 32 yards
- Gus Edwards: 7 carries, 53 yards + 2 targets, 2 receptions, 15 yards
- Justice Hill: 1 carry, 1 yard + 3 targets, 0 catches
- Nick Boyle: 5 targets, 4 receptions, 58 yards
- Marquise Brown: 9 targets, 2 receptions, 49 yards
- Willie Snead IV: 5 targets, 3 receptions, 47 yards
- Mark Andrews: 7 targets, 3 receptions, 15 yards
- Hayden Hurst: 5 targets, 2 receptions, 14 yards
Mark Ingram is just the 4th Ravens RB with 3 rushing TDs in a game. The Ravens have had 425+ yards in 4 straight games for the first time ever. Lamar Jackson has arrived. The Ravens have trailed at halftime only twice in Lamar Jackson’s career (both against Mahomes). A lot of these Mahomes/Jackson stats remind me of Djokovic stats in tennis. Lamar Jackson (Federer) is great vs everyone except Mahomes (Djokovic). Jackson did miss some “easy” throws this week, but I will forgive him on the road losing to Mahomes by 5. I would be excited as a Ravens fan. The defense is still good without Mosley and Suggs.
- Patrick Mahomes: 27/37, 374 yards, 3 TDs, 1 sack + 4 carries, 9 yards
- LeSean McCoy: 8 carries, 54 yards, 1 TD + 3 targets, 3 receptions, 26 yards, 1 TD
- Darrel Williams: 9 carries, 62 yards + 5 targets, 5 receptions, 47 yards
- Darwin Thompson: 4 carries, 8 yards
- Mecole Hardman: 5 targets, 2 receptions, 97 yards, 1 TD + 1 carry 7 yards
- Travis Kelce: 8 targets, 7 receptions, 89 yards
- Sammy Watkins: 8 targets, 5 receptions, 64 yards
- Demarcus Robinson: 4 targets, 3 receptions, 43 yards, 1 TD
Kansas City has scored 25+ points in 24 straight games (league record). Kansas City’s defense focused on stopping Mark Andrews and Marquise Brown.. it worked for the most part. Mahomes is amazing. Travis Kelce is amazing. Mecole Hardman ran the fastest of any NFL player so far this season. Darrel Williams, not Darwin, seems to be the backup’s backup. Darrel runs hard. He should find a role in this offense as the bruiser. Shady McCoy still has some skoot skrrt left. He is quick. Chiefs defense could be better, but who cares when you outscore everyone every week. Jalen Ramsey would be a crazy good addition, but does he make the Chiefs better than the Patriots?