Lions win 27-24. Jamal Agnew’s kickoff return for a touchdown was the difference.
- Carson Wentz: 19/36, 259 yards, 2 TD
- Miles Sanders: 13 carries, 53 yards + 4 targets, 2 receptions, 73 yards
- Jordan Howard: 11 carries, 36 yards, 1 TD + 1 target
- Darren Sproles: 2 carries, 4 yards + 1 target
- Nelson Agholor: 12 targets, 8 receptions, 50 yards, 2 TDs
- Mack Hollins: 7 targets, 4 receptions, 62 yards
- J.J. Arcega-Whiteside: 3 targets, 1 reception, 10 yards
- Zach Ertz: 7 targets, 4 receptions, 64 yards
- Dallas Goedert: 1 target
Eagles run defense looked solid, but the pass defense didn’t do enough. The Eagles had 5 drops in this game. The most for any team in any game this year. Mack Hollins is a solid deep threat that nobody is talking about. Nelson Agholor played well. Miles Sanders seems to have been promoted, but dances too much for my liking. Ertz is now 2nd all-time in catches for Philly. Wentz is clearly the best offensive player on the Eagles not named Ertz. If I were an Eagles fan, I would want them to run the ball less.. Eagles at Packers this week.
- Matthew Stafford: 18/32, 201 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT
- Kerryon Johnson: 20 carries, 36 yards, 1 TD + 1 target, 1 reception, 7 yards
- J.D. McKissic: 1 carry, 44 yards
- Ty Johnson: 4 carries, 5 yards + 2 targets, 1 reception
- Marvin Jones Jr.: 9 targets, 6 receptions, 101 yards, 1 TD
- Danny Amendola: 5 targets, 4 receptions, 32 yards
- Kenny Golladay: 8 targets, 2 receptions, 32 yards
- Jesse James: 1 targets, 1 reception, 13 yards
- TJ Hockenson: 4 targets, 1 receptions, 1 yard
Stafford didn’t get sacked for the second straight game.. first time since 2011 that has happened. Interestingly enough, the Lions are 3-0 for the first time since 2011. Stafford is 4-1 against the Eagles in his career now. The Lions o-line can pass block, but they can’t run block it seems. Hockenson has come back to Earth. Marvin Jones Jr had his first big game of the season. Darius Slay recovered a fumble and is still one of the best corners in the league.